Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Blue Disk Goddess/Spirit: An Occult Identification Game


A few days ago I had a dream where I was cooking some pancakes. When I turned the first one over it transformed into a dark/deep blue disk, whereupon I immediately heard, in a distinctly feminine voice, "I have come" (or possibly "I am here"). I was then "mounted" by the goddess/spirit. I did not experience the "mounting" as a full-on possession but rather as some type energy infusement designed to demonstrate "her" power. It was an absolutely indescribable experience. While I was present during the "mounting" there was something distinctly "other" added to me. "She" then raised me a few feet off the ground, whereupon I awoke.

Who might this blue disk goddess/spirit have been? Use your occult knowledge to offer a suggestion. Alternatively, use your favorite from of divination to identify this entity. Have fun with this!


Pyramid Charged Magical Products from AzureGreen
 

4 comments:

Robert said...

literally lifted you off the ground?

Karmaghna said...

@Robert. My dream body was lifted off the ground, not my physical body.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who the goddess/spirit is but a blue disc is the Tattwa (element) for air (Vayu) in the Indian Yogic system. Blue discs are also made in Theravada Buddhist meditation methods for Kasina meditation and are called Nila Kasina.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasina

Adesh!
-Aghor Pir

Karmaghna said...

Thanks Aghor Pir! Your comment was just the type I was hoping to get. I now have some things to learn.