Thursday, July 18, 2013

Four-stepped Spirit Offering.

 
There is a myriad of ways to make spirit offerings. What follows below is merely MY way of making an offering to certain beings that exist outside of the physical realm. It’s not an elaborate procedure, but it works for me. I like to keep things as simple as possible. There is nothing particularly special or powerful about the way I make my offering. I simply outline it here with the hope that it will generate some ideas in the mind of anyone looking to construct their own offering ceremony.
While I have offered incense to the spirits in the past, I currently bestow upon the spirits a portion of the universal energy that I breathe into my body and discharge through my hands. It is my intention that this energy will transform into whatever is most needed or desired by the spirits. This breathing in and release of energy is undertaken four times, with each occurrence being directed at a certain group of spirits.
Offering #1: Hostile spirits.
The first offering of energy is made to those spirits that are hostile towards me. I request that these hostile spirits accept the offering as payment for any misdeed I have done to incur their wrath, irrespective of whether this misdeed was done willfully or in ignorance. I also ask that these spirits join the group of spirits to which I will make my next offering, those spirits that assist and protect me (see Offering #2). I express my hope that they do this so that we may work for the benefit of each other whenever possible.
Offering #2: Spirits that assist and protect.
The second offering of energy is made to those spirits that act kindly towards me, protecting me and assisting me in my life. I offer the energy to these spirits as payment for their assistance and to demonstrate my gratitude.
Offering #3: Neutral spirits.
The third offering of energy is made to those spirits that are neutral towards me, those that are neither hostile nor friendly. I ask that these spirits join the group of spirits that assist and protect me (see Offering #2). I also express my hope that they do this so that we may work for the benefit of each other whenever possible.
Offering #4: Deceased relatives.
The fourth offering of energy is made to my deceased relatives. I offer the energy to my ancestors as an expression of my gratitude for all that they did and sacrificed for their families. I also thank them for their role in bringing about my existence and for their part in shaping the positive qualities of my psyche.
 
Pyramid Charged Magical Products from AzureGreen

No comments: