Saturday, July 9, 2011

Planetary Magick by Denning and Phillips




For any of you who have an interest in planetary magick, you might be interested to know that Llewellyn has just released a reprint of Denning and Phillips' Planetary Magick. I received my copy yesterday and plan to work through the book over the next several weeks. I am sure I will have something to say about this work in the near future. Anyone experienced with this book and the system of magick it presents? If so, please feel free to leave a comment.
















Pyramid Charged Magical Products from AzureGreen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I worked with some of the rites in that book a while ago. They were fairly good and served their purpose but I never pursued any of the book's more advanced material. I would recommended it for someone looking to start with planetary magic.